Due to low water volume and poor water quality we have had to delay our opening date until April 24. We want to be open but only if we have good water. Right now the flow is only 25 cfs and we need 50 cfs.
All of our regular outfitters will have current information. If conditions change….good or bad…. the outfitters will know.Thanks for understanding the situation.